Floor: Ground floor
Furnished: Partially Furnished
Welcome to this fantastic apartment! Here you have your own garden of 136m2 with fruit trees, jacuzzi and plenty of space to create several "rooms" and still have space to park the car inside the plot. Here you will always find sun or shade, depending on what is desired. From the generous terrace you have a beautiful view facing straight south. From here you have an entrance into the living room that leads to the open kitchen. Next to it you have 2 bedrooms in good size and a bathroom. Next to the kitchen you have another entrance that leads out to a beautiful park and the cozy pool area. The location of the apartment means that it is quickly heated by the sun in winter, which is lovley down here during the coldest months. During the summer you can open up right through the apartment and always have a pleasant breeze instead.
The area is perfectly located, here you will find peace and quiet in an idyllic area with only a couple of minutes walk to several bars and restaurants. It is also within walking distance to the Las Fuentes commercial center and the cozy Villamartín Plaza with several famous restaurants. Here is an area that also appeals to a large number of golfers due to the ideal location between the three 18-hole golf courses: Villamartín, Las Ramblas and Campoamor. You are also close to Zenia Boulevard with about 150 shops!
Villamartín is located on Orihuela Costa on the southern Costa Blanca, about 50 minutes from Alicante Airport. This is a beautiful part of the Mediterranean where you can enjoy nature, bike paths, hiking trails or just relax and enjoy.
We have asked the owners about the 5 best things about the apartment, and these are their own words:
1. The property has an enormous garden, we once measured it out and it is over 200 m². Not only is the space vast but as well as this it’s very easily broken down into designated areas, so we have the car area then behind that we used to have the dining area then over by the trees we have the lounging area and then around the side we have the hot tub area.
2. The property is a complete sun trap, the sun literally comes up over the left hand side of the property as you look out from the terrace and the sun goes all the way round and sets around by the hot tub during the evening, that was very important to us when we purchased the property.
3. Even though in Spain it gets extremely hot in the summer the inside of the apartment is amazingly cool at this time of year and the opposite happens during winter when it can be quite cold outside yet it is warm inside. So much so that in the winter we only use one gas fire and two bottles of gas gets us through the entire winter. Also when considering that the interior of the property is quite big compare to other apartments this is quite a benefit.
4. The property is incredibly peaceful, at night you do get the occasional couple of people passing along the road but that is only now and again. Apart from this the only thing you can hear is the crickets and this makes the property beautifully quiet.
5. The property is in an area which is absolutely blessed for great restaurants, bars, incredible shopping experiences in the boulevard, wonderful beaches and other unique experiences to be had in the local area.
6. I’m going to be cheeky and have a 61 if that’s okay, we have wonderful friends in the area and generally the people all around the area are exceptionally friendly. People even say hello to you just passing in the street, we love this area for that.